This has to be my all time favourite wish to come true and a year ago I was lucky enough to have this realised.
We were on holiday in Spain and a friend of ours suggested gong to a beautiful location with a meandering river and small but powerful waterfall. He is a professional photographer by trade and liked to use this spot take beautiful landscape pictures.
Of course we eagerly agreed but what he dint know was that I wanted to use this for a wet look fantasy I always had.
It was a very warm day and I had dressed up in sheer white skirt, cream sheer blouse white panties and some heels.
I think our friend was a little taken aback with my choice of outfit for the day but he didn't say anything but could see in the mirror him struggling to keep his eyes on the road as we drove to the location.
When we arrived at this public river and waterfall we told him to set up his cameras to capture the scenery and we would go off for a little walk. As soon as he was out of sight I made my way into the meandering stream and slowly started to wet myself making my way back to the waterfall getting wetter and wetter.
My skirt, panties and top were so so sheer and I was in total wet heaven dipping in and out and walking in my wet clothes. I had no choice but to have a little play though my wet panties on the way down and also lifted my top and flashed my wet tits turning myself on all the way. We ended up where we parked by the waterfalls and the water was so so cold and powerful but I headed straight on in not even checking if our friend was in sight.
The rush of the water cascading over my clothes and body was a like a volcano exploding as all my senses were ignited and tingling as I got drenched and soaked.
My ultimate wet dream now eventually a reality I stripped down naked by the rock edge played with myself enjoying the once in a lifetime moment of being soaked in public in a natural waterfall.
It was then we heard out friend calling to us from across the river so I hastily dressed back into my wet clothes and wet over to greet him.
Ok this did some explaining as he approached with me drenched in my sheer clothes, but it was a hot day and we did our best to explain that Cheryl needed to cool off.
It wasn't till we returned home the following week that he contacted us and sent us some of the pictures he had taken that day, well all I can tell you is that all his captured images were not of the natural landscape! and we had to come clean on our mutual wet sex fetish we both shared of course we now have an open invite every year I wonder why? So join me in my sheer bliss of wet sheer clothes in public.